Terms & Conditions for the Holga Week Contest
1. The Contest takes place during the week of July 18-24, 2016, images must be shot during this time, with submissions being accepted until August 31, 2016.
2. To qualify, participants must submit up to three (3) photos taken with Holga products via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the required information as indicated on the “submit” page of the holgaweek.com website.
3. Submissions must not be discriminating, distasteful or unlawful. Holga Week reserves the right to remove any submission from the competition without explanation or notice.
4. This week is for Holga photos taken using Holga products only. Digital is fine as long as you used a Holga product such as a Holga lens mount, or Holga smart phone lens/filter. No fake Holgas, Photoshop or any other digital manipulation will be permitted.
5. The three winning photos will be selected by Jennifer Henriksen, and two other judges (see About page for details). There will be one winner per category.
6. There are three (3) prizes -See About page for details
7. Primary contact between Holga Week and the winner will be made via the e-mail address the participant used to enter the contest. Participants have to ensure they have access to this address. Holga Week cannot be held liable for the participants’ inability to access the e-mail address’ inbox.
8. Participants grant Holga Week rights to use the images they submitted on the website and in promotions/social media. Individual photographers retain Copyrights to their individual works.
9. You assert that you have the right or authorization to submit your images to Holga Week and that the images submitted are the entrant’s original work and do not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
10. You hold Holga Week its management, judges, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, vendors, and affiliates harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from your entry.
11. Unless otherwise agreed by Holga Week in writing, prizes will be given to the winning entrants and will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the announcements of the winning Photos. Award eligibility is subject to any restrictions or conditions imposed by applicable laws and regulations (international, federal, state or otherwise), and the award recipient is responsible for all applicable taxes, customs, tariffs, insurance and similar charges or costs (if any).
12. Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of the official competition rules and regulations as established herein. Holga Week reserves the right to extend the competition deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name and image for future promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation.